Breaking with the traditional model, GenEvolutioN® provides concrete solutions adapted to the needs of pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical industries.
GenEvolutioN®, a specialist in in vitro toxicology and in vitro genetic toxicology, is developing an innovative technique for their clients: the telomere / centromere micronucleus test differentiating the aneugene and clastogenic effect.
This technique that we develop, coupled with our know-how, allows our highly experienced employees to significantly reduce the delivery time of study results (saving up to 4 weeks), while respecting quality and giving our customers the benefit of our personalized support in their projects.
Tèl : 09 62 56 06 77 Mail : email@example.com
Birthday of GenEvolutioN
Latest DNA analyzes reveal that the human species in its current form would have at least 300,000 years of evolution inscribed in it’s genes, while GenEvolutioN® celebrates it’s first year of installation in the premises on the PCAS group Novacap research site in ZI Limay-Porcheville.
A year full of events
- The satisfaction of working in a high quality facility (L2 + laboratory) with high performance equipment that allows us to carry out studies corresponding to customer requests.
- The pleasure of recruiting our former colleagues with whom we have worked as a team for 30 years. The arrival of young people from the high school François Villon was a great help.
- Accreditation requests were made to the 3 regulatory agencies GIPC (COFRAC), ANSM, ANSES. The first Inspection is already planned!
- The tax credit was obtained by our partner Cell Environment.
The signing of the commercial contract with Xenometrix, which has become one of our main partners.
Attendance at international conferences, UKEMS, SFTG, SFT, eemgs, and IGG (back to IWGT Japan for Ames, micronucleus and new technologies), we are at your disposal to exchange the collected informations.
- The joy of conducting many studies for the full satisfaction of our customers, the opinion of customers following our satisfaction surveys is there to testify:
« Very happy and satisfied to work with GenEvolutioN! »