GenEvolution company where facilities are on the site of Porcheville SEQENS, received two awards (Public Award and Innovation Award) at the ceremony of the “Entrepreneur Award” Grand Paris Seine & Oise of the year 2018.
The awards were presented by the guests:
– Louis Gallois – President of the group PSA
– Alexandra Dublance – Vice presidente of Ile-de-France in charge of Economic Development
– Michel Vialay – Deputy of Yvelines
– Pierre Bedier – President of council départemental
– Philippe Tautou – President of the greater Paris urban community Seine & Oise (GPS&O)
– Raphaël Cogné – Mayor of Mantes la Jolie et Vice President de GPS&O in charge of the economic development
– Karl Olive – Mayor de Poissy
– Gérard Derouin – Sub-prefect de Mantes La Jolie
We are pleased to announce that Genevolution has received the recycling certificate.